Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cookie Monster

One of my favorite things to do with my boys is bake cookies. They dress up in aprons and chef hats and stand on chairs at the counter. Today Isaac got out his apron and chef hat and brought it to me and said, "I'm ready for chefing!" Alright, let's bake cookies! Isaac loves to hold the measuring cups while I fill them and then dump them in the bowl. We talk about the ingredients and how he should really like eggs because eggs are in cookies and he loves cookies. (no good, he hates eggs) My most favorite thing to do is when I open the chocolate chips I "accidentally" spill a pile on the counter and the boys gobble them up. They also like to "sneak" a finger-full of cookie dough. I love baking with my boys. Here is Isaac enjoying it as well.

2 comments:

pink is the new black said...

this is why I need to be staying at home with my girls...Gwenie LOVES to help me cook...I want to bake with her more...you are a rockin' mom girlie!

Leesa said...

What fun!! Both girls love to help me in the kitchen too. I'm not sure that I'm quite willing to let Emma "cwack" the eggs yet. :)