Saturday, April 12, 2008

Let's Snuggle

So, I'm traveling to Missouri with my sister to visit our very sick grandma. We have a horrendous flight to St. Louis as our 1.5 hour trip actually takes almost12 hours. Thank you Delta. As we are driving to our aunt and uncle's home my sister poses this question to me: "Wanna snuggle tonight?" To some, this would be a surprise, but to me, it's completely normal to hear this question from my sister. I answer a definite "no" to her question. The next night we are there---same question: "Wanna snuggle tonight?" "No, Sarah." Think she got the hint? Nope. Third night, now we are staying in a hotel and my cousin is bunking in with us. "Wanna snuggle tonight?" "No thank you." Then, we walk into our room at the hotel. One bed. Gonna snuggle. Damn.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sarah speaking: Okay...and to add to this story...my sister tries to pawn the bed-sharing off on my cousin saying that she'd rather have the cot--let Patty take the bed. Whatever. She was just trying to get out of a snuggle. B*%ch.

Julie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is so great.