Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HUGE sale at MoneySavingMom today

I know you have all read about my fantastic deals that I have scored thanks to moneysavingmom.com (mascara, Lysol cleaners, shampoo....the list goes on and on). Well, today you can get a great deal on some of her fabulous e-books to get you started saving money for your home. I am purchasing them today as well!

TODAY ONLY you can get an incredible ebook package from MoneySavingMom.com--over $100 worth of money-saving ebooks, homemaking helps, and encouragement for only $5.97! I can't believe she's offering such a great price and I'd highly recommend you run over here and check it out. What makes this deal so good is that this ebook package includes the ecourse Supermarket Savings 101--this course alone is worth much more than $5.97 and will teach you how to drastically reduce your grocery bill. If high fuel and food costs are discouraging you and leaving you strapped for cash, you definitely need to buy this ecourse. You'll learn how to cut your grocery bill by up to 50% or more and have fun saving money at the same time!Go here to read more about this huge sale! Hurry, though, the price goes up tomorrow--get this money-saving ebook package at a ridiculously low price while you can!

If you think one of your friends would benefit from this, then send them this link http://ourslerblg.cpaine.hop.clickbank.net/ so they can get this great deal today. The price goes up every day until the sale is over on Friday.

You too can be like me and learn the great secrets of saving money on your grocery bill!

2 comments:

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Okay, I bought them! They took forever to download...but somehow I "forgot" to download the "Bread by Hand" book. OOPS.

Rebekah said...

I have it and will give it to you!!