Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another day as Isaac's mom

Luke really does do funny stuff but Isaac's antics just are so above and beyond that his get talked about most. For instance, tonight I was laying down with Isaac and he jumped up to wash his hands. When he got back in bed, he tooted (loves to toot, see Sarah's story) and then he says, "Mommy, smell my blanket." GROSS! But funny. I laughed and shouldn't have because it just encouraged him. Then he says, "I am Master Yoda" in a funny voice. It is nowhere near the voice for Yoda but the fact that a 4-year old is trying to sound like Yoda is so funny that I lose it again. I am laughing so much that Chris has to come and take me out of the room because he can see that the Mommy/Isaac combo just isn't going to work for tonight.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

What is it about these second-born children that just makes their antics so much MORE than their elder sibling? I'm convinced Emma is going to charm her way through life.

Sarah said...

Oh Isaac! We have a talking Yoda doll here at the house...think "Magic 8 Ball" but it's a Yoda doll. You push his right hand, ask him a question, he tells you the answer. Well, when Isaac came over here on Monday he kept asking Yoda again and again and again, "Is ______ a goo-goo-pie-in-the-face?" He inserted the name of each member of the family...but of course he asked about 100 times if LUKE was the goo-goo-pie-in-the-face. Whenever Yoda answered, "Yes, I see the answer is..." Isaac would laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh man.

Leesa said...

Sometimes it's just so hard to keep a straight face with antics like that!

The Robertson Family said...

You need to teach Isaac to type so he can start a blog. He is hilarious!