Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mary the Destroyer

So Mary's new thing is to get into the kitchen cabinets. Copying the design layout of Jenny R...


What? Just looking for a little Tupperware for leftovers.

How about this pretty pink measuring cup? Anyone?




Well, while I'm in here...how about looking through ALL mom's recipes for some good eats?



Found one! It's a recipe for lemonade. (For real. That's the one she chose.)

And this nonsense happens about every other day. Some would say "put locks on your doors". Bah! This is free babysitting!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

This just popped up on my blogroll. Weird. Mar-bears is so cute. We still let the Margs bang on silver bowls with spoons in the kitchen...she says she's playing the "bums" like her daddy.

Rebekah said...

tooo.....many....jokes....about...bums like daddy....cannot... contain...myself!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah...I gotta resist them when she says it, too. People--bums = drums. My daughter does not have good initial sounds pronounciation.

The Robertson Family said...

LOL re: bums/drums. And Mary is TOO cute! And with such a positive outlook on life...apparently she was bummed (and I do mean 'bummed', not 'drummed') that Christmas is over so she decided that when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Just had to tell you that your blog rocks. Made me laugh HARD. Made me realize how much I've missed you. Thank goodness for blogs, huh?

Jaclyn

www.hatch-partyoffive.blogspot.com

Leesa said...

Priceless! Emma still rummages through the cabinet like that at my mom's.

Amanda said...

Love the new pictures of Mary! She is too cute! I had fun at Walgreens tonight!

pink is the new black said...

OK, love this...yeah, Grae does the same thing...LOVES teh tuperware cabinets...loves the snack cabinet too, "nack" is what Grae says...and its always the cheetos...the girl loves cheese!